Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Big Island Hawaii.....

Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Lovelyn1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Danalyn
Lovelyn1's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Big Island Hawaii.....

hi.....this site caught my attention because of all the lifted tacos. There are a couple that impressed me, some made me laugh, and others left me confused......but all in all I'm hoping to get some good advise and tips from other members.......I own a 2005 double cab tacoma- 4x4 of course, and I am going to lift it soon just debating on the tires, rims, the height, and so on and so forth.......sooo...Hello everyone!!
Old 03-21-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-21-2011, 04:16 AM   #3
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 03-21-2011, 04:17 AM   #4
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO TW! FROM FLORIDA
Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 AM   #5
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Hi.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:53 AM   #7
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Missouri!
Old 03-21-2011, 05:05 AM   #8
BPachom is on a distinguished road

BPachom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from New York!

You found a really great web site to assist you with your truck
Old 03-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
Smile

Thanks everyone!......and if your wondering about a picture....will upload one as soon as I can with my busy schedule....
Old 03-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixplatexr View Post
welcome to TW from Oahu

I wonder if ur the same palani I used to no......u used to live big island??
Old 03-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #11
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Welcome from AZ! Heading to Maui in June!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy221 View Post
Welcome from AZ! Heading to Maui in June!

staying for good or for short-stay?.............Maui- i haven't been over there in ages......hope u have alot of fun- or whatever it is your going over there for.....
Old 03-31-2011, 05:23 PM   #13
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC!

watch out for the forum perv's
Old 03-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #15
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I just got back from Oahu a couple weeks ago...best time I've ever had doing anything ever...just wish I had my Tacoma.

As you're a Wahine on Tacomaworld, get ready for a million post welcome page, and pic requests!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #17
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from OR.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #18
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ga.....................
Old 10-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #19
1 MeMber
iLoveJDM is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
iLoveJDM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!

solid! another owner reppin from da B.I.! what side are you on? hilo---kona? im in kona and i wanted to arrange a taco meet/get together so stay tuned in!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #20
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw!!!