Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Canadian Alpine White Tacoma Owner

Old 03-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
drtdvl is on a distinguished road
drtdvl's Tacoma Gallery
New Canadian Alpine White Tacoma Owner

Hello Everyone - just wanted to introduce myself as a new Taco owner. Purchased the Alpine White (don't know if it is different than Super White) Double Cab with the TRD Package, bluetooth, folding bed cover and full 3M. I also had them exchange the TRD hood (with the scoop) for a "non-scoop" hood - just a personal preference.

Still contemplating if I need running boards or tubes but want to see how much trouble my kids have climbing in/out of the truck.
Attached Thumbnails
New Canadian Alpine White Tacoma Owner-sam_0121.jpg   New Canadian Alpine White Tacoma Owner-sam_0128.jpg  
Old 03-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from manitoba!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
blawrie will become famous soon enoughblawrie will become famous soon enough
blawrie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man...Im from Wpg, MB and I got the same truck...2010 Alpine White TRD Sport...your gonna love it. Something about the white makes the truck stick out when its all clean. Good purchase...enjoy!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Nice looking truck.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:02 AM   #6
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. I like the white trucks.