Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from NC

Old 03-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
One Convenient Locations ......In Africa
Sleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: HMM-263 MALS-29
Name: Corporal
Sleeper362's Tacoma Gallery
New from NC

New from NC, just bought a used (new to me) 06 4X4 DC Tacoma in black. Its pretty much spartan besides leather, power windows, and door locks. I traded in an 08 Mazdaspeed3 and gave up a lot of little luxuries to do so like auto windshield wipers (they actually worked very well), auto climate control, auto/adaptive/HID headlights, alcantra everything, Bose 6 disc MP3 player, you get the picture, but I am in a Tacoma now, and that is what the aftermarket is for. I don't look like a college freshman when I drive it, its safe, its the preferred vehicle for SF, I have four wheel drive so I am not nervous like I was in my Mazda (275whp and FWD in the rain = fail). Best of all, since I live in NC, women absolutely stare at you when you drive this thing, its like driving an Axe commercial around here. I also have a 550rwhp 2000 Mustang GT that is my on going project of pain.

I will be looking forward to learning a lot from yall, and I have extensive engine tuning and modification knowledge to share with this community. I hope we can gain from eachother.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper362 View Post
. . . Best of all, since I live in NC, women absolutely stare at you when you drive this thing, its like driving an Axe commercial around here. . . .

I will be looking forward to learning a lot from yall, and I have extensive engine tuning and modification knowledge to share with this community. I hope we can gain from eachother.
I thought it was just me. oh well, i'll share. . . welcome! . . . help me out, what is K-Vegas?
Old 03-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
k-vegas as in kinston? if thats what you mean im 20 mins from there hah
Old 03-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
Sleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSleeper362 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
I thought it was just me. oh well, i'll share. . . welcome! . . . help me out, what is K-Vegas?
Kernersville, dead smack in the middle of Winston Salem, High Point, and Greensboro. Where about in Raleigh do you live?
Old 03-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kernersville, dead smack in the middle of Winston Salem, High Point, and Greensboro. Where about in Raleigh do you live?
I go to State. Im from johnston county, about 10 miles from the Smithfield area.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
k-vegas as in kinston? if thats what you mean im 20 mins from there hah
Other side of the state. I used to drive through Kinston everyday. The girl I was dating went to ECU and I was sationed in Jacksonville. Stayed in her apartment, but made the trip to Jacksonville every morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
I go to State. Im from johnston county, about 10 miles from the Smithfield area.
State is a good school. TWWeb is horrible though. It was like 4chan before 4chan. I am a long standing member of hpjunkies, a local muscle car website. A lot of those guys went to state. Its an easy school to fail out of according to them, so keep up your studies.

Plans for the Tacoma are new stereo, since mine came with the single CD player, tint the front windows, trailer hitch, brushguard, and some kind of aftermarket wheel with wider tires. Some of these trucks I have seen on here are friggin tough. I don't want to do anything drastic, just enough to make it stand out.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from MD
Old 03-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #9
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from GA
Old 03-20-2011, 11:08 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:37 PM   #11
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas
Old 03-21-2011, 02:59 AM   #12
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-21-2011, 03:22 AM   #13
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from tennessee
Old 03-21-2011, 05:46 AM   #15
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #16

Thank yall. This is a civilized forum yall, you are also very friendly. The Mazdaspeed forums are vicious. But I was one of the worse over there. So where do you guys from this region drive? I camp at Uwharrie A LOT, part oof my reason for buying this truck. There is rock climbing and mud trails there. We need to have a get together.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:54 AM   #17
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank yall. This is a civilized forum yall, you are also very friendly. The Mazdaspeed forums are vicious. But I was one of the worse over there. So where do you guys from this region drive? I camp at Uwharrie A LOT, part oof my reason for buying this truck. There is rock climbing and mud trails there. We need to have a get together.
check the south east section....two URE meets next month
Old 03-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #18
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
dang lightning fingers over there~~~~~~~>
Old 03-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #19
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:02 AM   #20

Posted in the URE thread.