1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leased 2008 Taco vs Leased 2012 Taco

Discussion in 'New Members' started by NewFire, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Mar 21, 2011 at 1:37 AM
    NewFire

NewFire [OP] Member

Member:
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 TRD SPORT
    Hey all great site and very informative. I am writing from hot and sunny Afganstian where there are alot of Toyota Helix's driving around. I guess if they can last here with no problems then I am now worried about them in North America. lol Anyway just have a question and really just looking for peoples thoughts. I am leasing a 2008 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD and the end buyout on her is in the fall at $19 000. She has only 24 000klms on her and is in awesome shape but hate to throw that money "away". My question is has there been any real upgrades with the 2011 or maybe with the 2012 in the coming fall release. As well if the 2012 is the last year before they redesign the Tacoma, I may like to have the last one seeing how much I love it. So is it worth my wild more to pay off the currently leased one or maybe just throw a large sum down on a new 2012 in the fall and purchase her and do whatever upgrades and mods I want to her?? Just looking for ideas and comments about my decision. Thanks.....:)

2. Mar 21, 2011 at 2:27 AM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    Welcome, You have to weigh out your use of the vehicle. You certainly know the first owner on the present one. Some folks say the new release may not be until 2013. with that being said......besides atrac and some cosmetic difference in grill, taillights, and dashboard redesign, there is not much difference.

Products Discussed in

To Top