Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another newbie from NC

Old 03-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
ncsilver06 is on a distinguished road
ncsilver06's Tacoma Gallery
Another newbie from NC

Hi all, just bought a 2006 double-cab 4x4 last week and been spending a lot of time on this forum learning about my new-to-me toy. Lot's of great information here. I look forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing a little as well.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsilver06 View Post
Hi all, just bought a 2006 double-cab 4x4 last week and been spending a lot of time on this forum learning about my new-to-me toy. Lot's of great information here. I look forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing a little as well.
its an NC takeover!!! welcome!! Where you from in our great state?
Old 03-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Welcome from Asheboro! where ya at in NC?
Watch out for this guy^^^He causes problems around here...

And welcome from mudlick, nc
Old 03-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #6
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, from just west of charlotte.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Welcome from south mills nc