Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newb from Montana ADDICTED to this site!!

Old 03-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
NorCal Taco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Electrical Craftsman
Name: Mitch
NorCal Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Newb from Montana ADDICTED to this site!!

What's up everyone! I'm surprised at the network of Tacoma owners sharing their mods and tips. I own a 90 Toyota pickup and really like the agility of these trucks, but wanted a new version of it. So, I traded my GMC in for a Tacoma last week and I'm happy I finally did. I got a 2009 DC Sport short bed. I'll spare the stock picture for now, but will post one once the ARE CX topper comes in so you guys can check it out. I checked their site and they have a free carpet upgrade going right now so I snagged it. Looking foward to learning a lot from here!!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!!!!!

and congrats on ridding of the govt. supported piece
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome NorCal... you'll love your new taco! Did you get your truck from City Toyota?

I was stationed up at MAFB not too long ago, too bad we missed each other. Check out the Montana thread, a bunch of great people on there and they meet a few times a year.

Get some pics of your rig up soon
Old 03-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
NorCal Taco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Electrical Craftsman
Name: Mitch
NorCal Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I did buy it from City! I was able to test a trade in before they put it out on their lot and loved it. I'm at MAFP (Malmstrom Air Force Place) been here for 4 years! I'll check out the MT thread, thanks for the shout!
Old 03-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the East Bay
Old 03-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Taco View Post
I did buy it from City! I was able to test a trade in before they put it out on their lot and loved it. I'm at MAFP (Malmstrom Air Force Place) been here for 4 years! I'll check out the MT thread, thanks for the shout!
good deal.

I was in RH. We were there from June 05 til Aug 10. We lived on base behind the CDC. We sure do miss it up there, send some of that cold weather down this way.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:50 AM   #10
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nebraska.