Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Car! What do ya think

Old 03-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
ra1phh is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
ra1phh's Tacoma Gallery
New Car! What do ya think

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself here...

I just bought my first car, which is a 2011 Toyota Tacoma v6 PreRunner 5 speed auto, Double Cab, Long bed, with the TRD Sport Package.

I got all of this for 29,500 brand new.. how do ya think i did??

But i'm definitely loving the car, ESP the double cab and i'm so glad i went long bed instead of short.. if your gonna get a truck, mite as well get a TRUCK... and plus didn't need the 4x4 since I'm from southern california..

but what do you think about my car and how much i paid for it????

your honest opinion would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks~
Old 03-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! First off its a truck... and i think you did ok may i ask where you bought from...
Old 03-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and its a truck
Old 03-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
ra1phh is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
ra1phh's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaa truck!!! so excited...
Old 03-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
i swear i just posted ???? sorry if double post

welcome and good job... you did better than i did... out the door i paid 31,500..and included some parts (running boards, trd air filter, xzilon crap, bed extender)

I got the exact same TRUCK... originally wanted the 4x4 but after thoroughly thinking thru, i thought it would be best to stick with 4x2... im from so cal as well and seriously how often do i do 4 wheelin?... the occasional camp and stuff a 4x2 will suffice.. .plus more weight, more gas... so all in all, good choice and get ready to spend here! im around my $1k mark spent... about $1.5 pending products.. and definetly more to come (suspension in mind).....enjoy

-AnT
Old 03-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #9
Racerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Welcome from AZ!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #10
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from CA
Old 03-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #11
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Also sounds like a sweet truck and to me I think its a good price especially for a 2011, my 09 with 23k miles cost about $22,500 but theres other details in that story. Sounds like a good deal though and got another prerunner here on TW! Careful though this place will suck you in...
Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! never bought a new truck so idk.. welcome from az
Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
WVMarine is on a distinguished road

Marines: Calibration Instructor
Name: Chris
WVMarine's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a pretty decent deal, especially for southern Cali!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #15
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
You got a new truck.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice in vehicle...welcome from so call!!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #19
bamma is on a distinguished road

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, I didn't realize how much prices have gone up since I bought my tacoma (2007 model) back in Feb 07. I paid 26k for an ac trd or 4x4 and the dc lb was $1k more.