Notices

Hi y'all (new member)

Old 03-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
WVMarine is on a distinguished road

Marines: Calibration Instructor
Name: Chris
WVMarine's Tacoma Gallery
Hi y'all (new member)

I have had my Tacoma for a couple of years now and I am getting the itch to start customizing it a bit. Just from scanning through the site I have found tons of ideas and help already. In the past year and a half I have moved from California to Florida and now to Mississippi. The Marine Corps has decided to let me hang out here for a couple years as an instructor so I should have time to start my "projects" on the truck. Just had surgery on my shoulder, busted it up last time I was over in the Dirt, so it'll be a couple months but I am definitely taking notes and making plans. Looking forward to the great feedback and help that I have already seen on here. Y'all take it easy now!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the S-P
Old 03-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #4
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the Gulf Coast
Old 03-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Chris & Welcome to TW from SoCaL, when you say you got hurt in the dirt I'm assuming you were in Whogivesafuckistan, is this correct ?

Thank you for your service...
Old 03-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service.

Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from az!

thanks for your service!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
WVMarine is on a distinguished road

Marines: Calibration Instructor
Name: Chris
WVMarine's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome!

@4WD I was in Iraq with a couple of the last USMC units before we shifted completely to Afghan. Should have said I was in the "sand" instead of "dirt".
Old 03-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #9
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from ny
Old 03-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
oldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Security Police
Name: John
oldranger821's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of NW Florida. WV must be you hail from West BY GOD Virigina. Pa guy here. Heart is up there but I live where it does not snow!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVMarine View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome!

@4WD I was in Iraq with a couple of the last USMC units before we shifted completely to Afghan. Should have said I was in the "sand" instead of "dirt".

Eh, "sand" "dirt", they all spit when they talk brother....
Old 03-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #12
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!