Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Ga

Old 03-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
zxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to all

zxtaco636's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Ga

Hey I am new here, I just purchased a used 2008 Tacoma; Access cab, V6 6spd manual transmission, Prerunner SR5 model, with the TRD off road package. I am currently a college student working on a degree in Exercise and Health Science. I am also an intern with the athletics department at my college working in strength and conditioning with our division 1 athletic team. I am looking to do a few things to my new to me truck while I have it and hope to get a few good ideas from here. I am also a do it yourself mechanic and have spent a lot of time around the racing scene.

I hope to have a great experience with everyone on here.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. What part of GA?
Old 03-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Where are you?
Old 03-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
zxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to allzxtaco636 is a name known to all

Im in Cobb county, going to Kennesaw State University
Old 03-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Warner Robins GA I have some buddies that go to Ken.

Btw since your in the health science and exercise program go to the health forum and put in your two cents on the gym workouts thread. Maybe you can apply some scientific knowledge to it or answer some guys questions! They will apperciate it!

Lets see the truck!!

Ty
Old 03-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from VA
Old 03-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #11
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from another guy living in GA.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #12

Pictures will be up as soon as I have enough time. My class schedule work schedule and internship schedule are keeping me pretty slammed.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Nice i lived in Marietta for about 6 years before joining the navy. My parents still live there.