Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NEW TACOMA TIPS?

Old 03-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
Tacominator is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Tacominator's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TACOMA TIPS?

sup everyone, i've had my tacoma for a little under 2 years... put a few external mods onto it.. but now i'm looking for some advice as far as tuning, modifying psi and things that can give me more hp.. any advice is appreciated.. thanks
Old 03-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Unless you are tossing in a Supercharger, there isn't much you can do to improve the performance of your truck. However, you are in the right place if you like spending money.

Welcome!