Notices

Saying Hi From NE Mass

Old 03-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
Derecho has a spectacular aura aboutDerecho has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Derecho's Tacoma Gallery
Saying Hi From NE Mass

Hello Everybody,

My name is Chris, I generally go by "Winters." I've been lurking around the TW for a while now, but finally got my new Toy on Monday and obviously decided to register. Looking forwarding do making a few mods on this truck and hopefully get some insight from you guys/gals.

I'm currently working/living in the Merrimack Valley, but have a hard time bring myself to say I'm from Mass. Transplant from Southern ME and went to school in NH and spend most of my time in the mountains. Would like to be able to meet up with a local crew and get to know this truck better.

Peace,

-Winters
Old 03-24-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Vermont
If you didn't know there is a local meet this weekend.
Here is the link
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...26-11-a-9.html
I have family in Wells/Kennebunk/Portland/Camden/Rockland. Always a great place to road trip to especially through the White Mtns when I have the time.
Congrats on the new truck.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:02 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:27 AM   #7
Derecho has a spectacular aura aboutDerecho has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Derecho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by If you didn't know there is a local meet this weekend.
Here is the link
[URL
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-east/141180-bud-plant-meet-merrimack-nh-3-26-11-a-9.html[/URL].
I saw this thread earlier, unfortunately I'm already on an expedition up Mt. Washington Saturday morning for a hike and ski(x-fingers I don't cause an avalanche).

Thanks all, for the warm welcome!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:02 AM   #9
oldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Security Police
Name: John
oldranger821's Tacoma Gallery
Welcomwe from the gulf Coast of Florida.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:03 AM   #10
oldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Security Police
Name: John
oldranger821's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:42 AM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Mass. aint that bad, but Maine is a lot better!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #12
smileyfish is on a distinguished road
Name: mark
smileyfish's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, i registerd this week and picked up mine today. and i'm in n.central mass