Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

cherokeegarrett

Old 03-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
cherokeegarrett

Same name i use on other forums, figured i might as well join this one too. I love the wealth of knowledge on the web. Not new to taco's or forums, I know how to search and not ask dumb newb questions! Wheel in the sierra's and chase in baja. Did I miss anything?
Old 03-26-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #3
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 03-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
j.o.w.c.o.
tbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Terra
tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
maybe you should mention that you like land o'lakes!!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone12 View Post
maybe you should mention that you like land o'lakes!!

Did you inform the web wheelers here that your sig is a self portrait?
Old 03-28-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from az!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:41 PM   #7
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
j.o.w.c.o.
tbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Terra
tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeegarrett View Post
Did you inform the web wheelers here that your sig is a self portrait?
youre just jealous of my awesome avatar!!
Old 03-29-2011, 01:42 AM   #9
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
hey cherokee garrett check out this i know that you're probably the 209 area code, but the 559 is really close!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
hey cherokee garrett check out this i know that you're probably the 209 area code, but the 559 is really close!
pretty cool, I didn't wanna read all 30 something pages... but do you guys actually meet up and wheel? I noticed im a few weeks late, wish i could have gone to hollister!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #11
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
ya there are pictures of our nosw run on there from the 19th of march you can skip to page 27... maybe 28? theres pictures for you
Old 03-30-2011, 05:46 AM   #12

sweet, looks awesome! hopefully i can get in on some runs in the future!!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome...big time Baja guy here... see my web site www.VivaBaja.com Lot's of photos... also posted some Baja trip pics here on TW, too. Photo below taken 20 miles south of San Felipe...
Old 03-31-2011, 06:02 AM   #14

cool website david. I've only been to baja once but now i'm addicted! Still need to learn some more about this site, like getting my pic in the sig. Pretty cool feature here. I suppose for now I can show some pics of my own.
These are from the last Baja 1000 back in november. Out prerunnin before the race just outside of Ensenada.
Attached Thumbnails
cherokeegarrett-untitled.jpg   cherokeegarrett-kjh.jpg   cherokeegarrett-hy.jpg  
Old 03-31-2011, 06:47 AM   #15
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool website david. I've only been to baja once but now i'm addicted! Still need to learn some more about this site, like getting my pic in the sig. Pretty cool feature here. I suppose for now I can show some pics of my own.
These are from the last Baja 1000 back in november. Out prerunnin before the race just outside of Ensenada.
Thanks Garrett! As for your avatar picture (and all photos), I use Photobucket.com and before uploading from my PC to Photobucket, I click on the uploading options link below (in small blue text) to resize the photos for posting on forums (under 800 pixels) and the avatar photo needs to be like under 200 pixels, I recall...

We helped pit at the 2006 Baja 1000 at El Crucero for Baja Pits... See that trip: http://vivabaja.com/1106 We site-see along the way and coming home.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #16

Thanks for the info david!!! Hopefully truck with be long traveled and caged soon. Baja for sure again this year. Pitting at the yearington race. Spectating the 500 in June, and whatever else may come along the way!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #17

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the info david!!! Hopefully truck with be long traveled and caged soon. Baja for sure again this year. Pitting at the yearington race. Spectating the 500 in June, and whatever else may come along the way!
Have fun... I wish I was on my way to Baja, today! Memorial Day Weekend can't come soon enough!