Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Making the switch, to Toyota

Old 05-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #1
Novocaine is on a distinguished road
Novocaine's Tacoma Gallery
Making the switch, to Toyota

Hey all,

I decided to make the switch. I currently have a Ford F-250 Super Duty. Dont get me wrong it has been a great truck for me. But with the current gas prices it was time to down size a bit. Should be getting my new 2007 Tacoma some time next week, just waiting for the dealer to locate one with the options I wanted. I'm really excited about this truck and look forward to adding mods and accessories to it. So any suggestions or ideas and where the best place it get this items would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to chatting with you all.....the new guy on the block
Old 05-10-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
WELCOME TO TW!

What options are you looking for in your Tacoma? Many people on here recommend AutoAnything.com for accessories. I haven't tried them yet, but I will once I get the chance.

Again, welcome!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
Probably the first few things would be Cold Air Intake, and exhaust system. I would love to have that deep throaty sound. Thanks for the link 007Tacoma
Old 05-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #4
sak3358 is on a distinguished road

sak3358's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!

I'm one month into a new purchase. Loving it.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
do it do it buy a taco then upload your taco photo oh and welcome to the group.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
do it do it buy a taco then upload your taco photo oh and welcome to the group.
Roflmao, I already did it. Just waiting for it to come in. I had to fight with several dealers to get the deal I wanted. But finally found a dealer who gave me a fair price for my trade and treated me like an old friend, and not just another sale. They are going swap inventory with another dealer to get me the exact truck I want. So I should be driving that bad boy through the mud by next week. I can hardly wait hehehe.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:54 PM   #7
Dominant967 is on a distinguished road

Dominant967's Tacoma Gallery
"What the hell you doing boy? playing bring home the bulls on pbr". "why the hell you doing that?, cause i want the super duty all to myself".......lol
Old 05-10-2007, 11:42 PM   #8
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
Roflmao, I already did it. Just waiting for it to come in. I had to fight with several dealers to get the deal I wanted. But finally found a dealer who gave me a fair price for my trade and treated me like an old friend, and not just another sale. They are going swap inventory with another dealer to get me the exact truck I want. So I should be driving that bad boy through the mud by next week. I can hardly wait hehehe.
I just got mine Monday and I had to play the same game. 5 nearby dealers out here an only one wanted to play it straight AND make a decent offer. The only next closest offer I got other that those that followed with "ok now lets talk about fees" was $500 higher. And I ended up getting a hitch and wiring for $260, and free all weather floor mats! And they forgot to collect my $2300 down payment hehe... but I'm going to drop that off tomorrow since I'm sure I'm legally obligated to pay it now.

I was really stressing out over the "no hassle" internet pricing game for a couple weeks, but now I'm happy!