Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy and just moved to Colorado

Old 03-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
lancezimm is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
lancezimm's Tacoma Gallery
New guy and just moved to Colorado

Hey, gang! I've been hanging around on the site for about two months, and figured the introduction was overdue.

I just bought a '06 Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab. After my '05 Chevy Colorado, this thing is a breath of fresh air.

I grew up on a western Kansas farm, went to college, worked in Ohio for five years, went back to college (relivin' the dream) for a master's degree, and now I'm in Colorado settling into a new job.

The Tacoma will stay mostly stock, but I'll be saving up for a new set of wheels, Ranch Hand grille guard, MetalMiller skid and a few other minor mods over the next few years. I'm hoping to tie up a purchase on some TSB rear springs, but if it falls through, I'll be looking for some of those in the Denver, Colorado area.

Thanks for all the help so far!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Dunno how I missed this post, welcome, we have an awesome Colorado group here. Check out this thread for trail runs, questions, stuff for sale etc.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-s-thread.html
Old 04-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site and back from Chebby..long live the memories.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:50 AM   #6
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!