Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Intro

Old 03-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
goherdcj05 is on a distinguished road

goherdcj05's Tacoma Gallery
Intro

I have been a “ghost” on this forum for quite some time but I have recently done some mods that I wanted to show off…he he. In the past I have found this forum to be extremely helpful and informative. I have used advice on here many times when deciding on modifications and parts. I have learned that forums can get a little ridiculous (I am sure most of you know what I mean) but I have never really seen slander and etc. on here so here I am. I have a 1st gen Taco and have fell in love with it, reliability with a Taco is paramount to anything else and I just love the 1st gen body style. I have done multiple mods over the past 6 months and wanted to get some opinions on the look…. I posted plenty of pics in my gallery....check em out and let me know what you think.

Mods: (98 SR5 4x4 3.4L TRD)
2.5 Inch Rough Country Suspension lift---Various suspension parts replaced---17'' Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels---285/65-17 Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S Tires---Tinted Windows---Borla 14597 Cat-Back Exhaust System---AMP Research 74501-00A Silver Bed X-Tender---K&N 57-9013 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake---bed liner/bed mat---tow kit---truck box---custom grill modification---PIAA 2190 Xtreme White SMR Fog Light Kit---Stainless Steel Gauge Face Kit from Car ID---STREETGLOW CHROME green LED WASHER NOZZLE---Halo LED Projector Headlights - Chrome from Spyder---Altezza Tail Lights - Chrome from Spyder---LED 3rd Brake Light - Chrome from Spyder---replaced turn signal and parking lights to make them clear to match the front end look---In addition-of course general maintenance and tune up parts
Old 03-27-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #4
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Oklahoma!
Old 03-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from iowa, we need some pics. everyone likes pics.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome . Enjoy. Nice truck.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Be sure to post up some pics of that rig off-roading man!
Old 03-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #10
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!