Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Look forward to being a new member!

Old 03-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
Alex B. is on a distinguished road
Alex B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Look forward to being a new member!

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex, and I have a white 2WD 05' access cab TRD with a full locking rear, TC upper arms, 10-pack deaver springs, Fox shocks on all corners, and a K&N aircharger. I love to go camping and pre-running in the southern california washes and trails. Over the years modifying my truck, I usually got all the best information from TacomaWorld, so I figures it is time to become a member and get serious with my tacoma. In the future, I hope to upgrade to a long-travel suspension, get a full cage, and do some engine mods to make it my full time desert toy. I can't wait to join in threads, and build up my truck with the help and input from everyone at TacomaWorld.
Attached Thumbnails
Look forward to being a new member!-img_0410.jpg   Look forward to being a new member!-dsc_0654_2.jpg  
Old 03-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the club
Old 03-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
WingNut55 will become famous soon enoughWingNut55 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Active Duty
Name: Derek
WingNut55's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #6
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you are on the right path! Welcome to TW!

Products Discussed in this Thread