Notices

Hey All!

Old 03-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
theallpowerfuljon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
theallpowerfuljon's Tacoma Gallery
Hey All!

Hi Everyone,

New guy here, thought to introduce myself. I'm Jon, from Wichita, KS and picked up an '09 4x4 TRD Off-Road loaded to the gills last July. It even has leather -- an option I wasn't aware. My first vehicle out of high school was an '87 4Runner my dad and I cleaned up. Fast forward through about 6 or 7 imports and fun cars, and I'm back to having a 4x4. I guess it's part of growing up. I still have my '97 Eclipse... ah well.

My main problem with the 4Runner was the lack of torque.. the 22RE was bulletproof, but damn..nothing like being stuck in mud and frustrated due to lack of being able to pull myself out. Eh, maybe it was just my being a dumb high schooler.

I'm looking forward to toss some money at my Tacoma in the next few years. I definitely want to differentiate myself from the others, so I'm always welcoming suggestions!!
Attached Thumbnails
Hey All!-img_0345.jpg   Hey All!-img_0260.jpg  
Old 03-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #2
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Hehehe. When there is an obstacle run over it, not threw it. A hardy welcome from us at TW!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Whadup Jon boy?
I'm down in Mulvane.
Check out the local thread, maybe the next time we meet up you can join us.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid...ta-kansas.html
Old 03-28-2011, 05:36 AM   #4
theallpowerfuljon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
theallpowerfuljon's Tacoma Gallery
That's sweet, thanks for the link!! I'm up in NW Wichita

And ha, it's so damn flat here there's not too much to drive over. Just into. :/
Old 03-28-2011, 05:42 AM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.