Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi There from the Surface of the Sun

Old 03-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Hi There from the Surface of the Sun

My name is Mendy, and I am stoked to have found this forum! I recently bought my first Tacoma, a 2005 Speedway Blue beauty that desperately needs some new toys.

My last love was my 96 mustang, with 99 supercharged engine. Oh how I loved that car- so I am trying to modify my truck; and wont cause me to break the bank all at once Suggestions are appreciated, thanks everyone!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw. Beware of creepers lol
Old 03-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW.

any pics of the mustang?
Old 03-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw from Texas Congrats on getting a new truck!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Old 03-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Mustang!

Welcome to TW!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #9

Figure I should prob post some of the truck if I am going to post some of the mustang

Old 03-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from mesa, az!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post

Nice car, love the 3rd pic lol.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:12 AM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Buckeye!
Old 03-29-2011, 01:29 AM   #15
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #16
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Fla. Nice truck, you will love it!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #17
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from phx
Old 03-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #19
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
On the top tool bar of the TW page under the black Tacoma World banner is a link "Mods & Tutorials" click on it and you will find more suggestions for mods than you can believe.

Welcome!