LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

long time fabricator in VA

Old 03-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
PadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Honorably Discharged
Name: Anthony
PadgettFab's Tacoma Gallery
long time fabricator in VA

Hello all,

I have been on here before under a differant name, and I will be the first to admit that about 3 years ago I had a few issues with a small handful of customers and I handled it in all of the wrong ways. so out of several hundred bumpers produced, I let a few bad experiances shut me down. I am Back. I run Padgett Fabrication, LLC now, and I don't have a fulltime job like I did inthe past so I have plenty of focus-time for my customers and my products. I offer LIFETIME warranties on all of my welds and structural products, but I dont guarantee durablity of the finish. Who can? I offer discounts to all Military in good standing, forum members, Police, EMS, fire, (and a special hefty discount to combat deployed soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines, reserves, national guard who are in harms way for our freedoms, whether you agree with that or not.)
I am drawing a line in the sand and I WILL NOT fail to provide FAST service and short build times, and excellent customer service from now on. If you have a problem, it will be solved. Just PM me if you have any problems or email me directly. I will be on the forums everyday.

Also, some of you might think my work looks familiar. It should. I have sold bumpers for over 12 years, mostly un-named, some under OverkillOffRoad, some under Overkill Engineering, and for the past 2 years and on and on, Padgett Fabrication, LLC, a partnership I formed with my wife, both honorably discharged Veterans.

I focus more on the 84-2004 bodystyles. But if you bring me your truck for a week or two, no matter what the model, I will build you whatever you desire.

Here are a few examples of my work. Look for me in the vendor section in weeks to come, otherwise email me at overkill_eng@msn.com or Padgettfabrication@msn.com or text at 434-473-2499.

The pictures above are a few examples of my work. Look for me in the vendor section in weeks to come, otherwise email me at overkill_eng@msn.com or Padgettfabrication@msn.com or text at 434-473-2499.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work, post some pics. in bst thread for 1 & 2 gen tacos. Best of luck from this Vet. Jim
Old 03-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome back to tw. looks like some nice work
Old 03-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back to the forums.

Do you make sliders for an 85 Pickup? Reg cab short bed?
Old 03-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thread closed pending communication from the OP.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Spoke with the OP. Thread is being unlocked with the understanding that vendor status must be set up before doing business through TW.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #8
PadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I had no intention of circumventing the Vendor status. Thanks for the warm welcome... I have had my OverKillOffRoad-AP account deleted. I hope to have my user name Lengthened to "PadgettFabrication" when I establish vendor status. In order to keep teh moderators happy, Please be patient and do not ask any order questions until I have established Vendor status. Thanks again.

Anthony Padgett
Padgett Fabrication,LLC
Old 04-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #9
wfbont007 will become famous soon enough
wfbont007's Tacoma Gallery
Really like this bumper with factory hitch!!!
Attached Thumbnails
long time fabricator in VA-42491307_scaled_355x266.jpg  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfbont007 View Post
Really like this bumper with factory hitch!!!
we are actually redesigning this rear bumper. Here are some pictures of the progress.The corners shown are the parts that we took to Fabrication Concepts in Lynchburg VA to have produced in quantity...

the internal mounts which are 3/8" thick

This is the prototype corners before the production units were CNC cut and bent

This is the Center-section of the bumper. The corners Bolt on, allowing different corner styles and smaller crates and lower replacement costs if you ever damage the bumper