Old 03-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
J Rivas is on a distinguished road

Name: Javier
J Rivas's Tacoma Gallery
Hello all :)

Hi my name is Javier i live in NJ and i own a 96 tacoma
Old 03-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW
Old 03-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Hola Javier from Joysee! Aren't phonetics great?!