Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 03-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Andretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to behold
Andretti's Tacoma Gallery

Just got my Metallic Gray 09 Toyota Tacoma extended cab of last Saturday. Bought it with 47k on the odometer.

Found the site all of two days later, so here I am. I cant say how much I will be modding the truck (though I have nerf bars already on the way) as my wife jumped me well before we signed for the truck about any 'extensive' modding. I'm thinking all the work on my 06 Mustang GT has kinda soured her slightly..... I do know I love the idea of the heated mirrors as well as the satoshi grill change over that homertaco is organizing. Wife doesnt know but I am thinking about an improved air intake as well as putting duals on it, but since I'm not into offroading, I doubt I do anything along those routes. Besides the nerf bars, I am reading through the 'how to's' so I can find a better way of securing my tailgate from ever being stolen and am really thinking of doing the homelink mod (I did the same kind of mod to my Mustang GT a few years ago, so I'm famaliar with how to do that to some degree and consider it a must).

Just wanted to say hello and say thanks for all the great threads on 'how too's'.

Truck's dirty, but I'll post a few pics shortly.

Andretti
Old 03-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
Andretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to behold
Andretti's Tacoma Gallery

Extremely happy with the color. Initially liked it, but now I think its awesome. Once the weather clears up this weekend I hope to finally get a chance to really clean it up and shoot a few pics.

Andretti
Old 03-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 03-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Fla., like the last name!!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Niiiice

Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Fellow car guy I see! Good to have you here! So whats the little lady going to let you get away with (a.k.a you won't tell her about)?
Old 03-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #11
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Welcome! Nice looking taco!
Old 03-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #12
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas
Old 03-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #13
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!