Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally Joined the Forum

Old 04-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
NJTAC is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
NJTAC's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Finally Joined the Forum

I'm from central new jersey and I have an 08 taco trd that I purchased new some time ago. I love the truck and I actually ended up changing careers and I am actually a sales person now at a Toyota dealership. Anyway I love my taco and I'm glad to finally be on the forum!
Cheers,
Brett
Old 04-05-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw for north jersey
Old 04-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #5
KCCO!!!
MrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Honorable discharge
MrJKC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.... your in for a nice ride.. Pull out your wallet. this place makes you want to spend spend spend
Old 04-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
NJTAC is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
NJTAC's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!