Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just Visiting

Old 04-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
MightyP is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
MightyP's Tacoma Gallery
Just Visiting

No, I don't really belong in a Tacoma forum. Vehicles in my house include an '11 Scion tC, '09 Ford Escape, and '93 Chevy S-10. I signed up to comment (and hopefully get an answer) on a thread about HID legalities in Texas, and have posted on a couple other threads, so I thought I should introduce myself.

I have more experience modding trucks ('91 Nissan D21 Pick-up and '07 Nissan Pathfinder) but gas and payments on the Pathy got expensive, so I've entered the ricer, err... tuner world with the tC. It's my first stint with Toyota, but so far so good.

Thanks for putting up with me!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! You don't have to own a Tacoma to be here.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyP View Post
No, I don't really belong in a Tacoma forum. Vehicles in my house include an '11 Scion tC, '09 Ford Escape, and '93 Chevy S-10. I signed up to comment (and hopefully get an answer) on a thread about HID legalities in Texas, and have posted on a couple other threads, so I thought I should introduce myself.

I have more experience modding trucks ('91 Nissan D21 Pick-up and '07 Nissan Pathfinder) but gas and payments on the Pathy got expensive, so I've entered the ricer, err... tuner world with the tC. It's my first stint with Toyota, but so far so good.

Thanks for putting up with me!
Welcome, love the Scion TC!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! enjoy your stay.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #6
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Scion...oops...Tacoma World.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from CO
Old 04-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #8
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting way to end up here. Welcome I guess?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... I hope you are up on all your shots cause you might get infected and end up with a Tacoma before you know it
Old 04-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
MightyP is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
MightyP's Tacoma Gallery
^ Hahaha... I wouldn't mind a Taco (we've had the Escape less than a year and we're already trying to figure out what to replace it with...) and a buddy has a very nice Tacoma.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya...Nice car ya got there