Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New and proud owner of a 2011 Tacoma!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #1
JDTORRES10 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Geospatial Analyst
Name: JD
JDTORRES10's Tacoma Gallery
Cool New and proud owner of a 2011 Tacoma!

Whats up ya'll my name is JD Torres and I am new to the forum. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan but was finally able to buy my NEW TRUCK I have been dreaming about since I decided I wanted a truck about 5 years ago. My beautiful wife went through the hassle of buying it for me after I reenlisted for another 5 years. We own a beautiful Black 2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport, I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME AND DRIVE IT. I'm not a car guy by no means, I've always been more of a book smart kind of guy than a hands on guy BUT I look to keep this truck in the family for as long as I can. I look forward to posting a bunch of questions to learn some auto mechanic skills and to get ideas for my beauty of a truck. If it were up to me my truck would be sitting on black off road rims with a little bit of chrome and just a little lifted when I get home but for now I'll be taking baby steps and counting down the days till I can take my two boys and beautiful wife for a ride in our new truck...

Oh and if my internet were quick enough I'd upload a pic to show you all but we barely get 20K int speed here! WEAK SAUCE.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:49 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:29 AM   #5
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations...you'll love the truck. And, thank you, sir, for your service.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:44 AM   #6
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the Truck... Thanks for your service!!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:56 AM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd4766 View Post
Congratulations...you'll love the truck. And, thank you, sir, for your service.
X2From a old vet.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:06 AM   #8
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck! and Welcome to the site

I spent 6 months in Kandahar out there, take it easy and come home safe.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
You'll be cruising that Beauty, soon, Sir. I can hardly wait, too!

Steve
Old 04-15-2011, 08:01 AM   #10
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you & welcome from PA
Old 04-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Congrats and hopin for a safe return!
Old 04-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #12
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 04-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, congrats and thank you and all that serve our great country.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #14
Taco Vender is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Taco Vender's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck. Thank's for keeping America safe