Notices

Proud new owner

Old 04-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Rock-Hard Member
mr2murch is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
mr2murch's Tacoma Gallery
Proud new owner

Hey everyone! Bought me a 2011 DC 4x4 v6 auto sport in Speedway blue about a month ago. First time I've had anything this new/nice. I love it! Quite a change for me as my previous car were : 85 mr2, then a 88 mr2 supercharged (miss that one the most, totalled it ) 87 corolla fx16 and most recently a 90 corolla gts. So I guess you can say I'm loyal and I bleed toyota. I've got the mod itch already, I already bought the TRD cat back. Now I want a 3" lift, TX Pro wheels and black tube steps. If anyone has or can help me accomplish my mod needs, lemme know!

Old 04-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and nice truck! Be sure to post pics after you add stuff to it
Old 04-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the Speedway Blue Army!

Nice to have ya Eric, welcome from AZ :tumblweed:
Old 04-17-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Sc!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
Supreme Ruler
Snowman11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Snow
Snowman11's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color, I wanted that but the wifey won and I got silver.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
Rock-Hard Member
mr2murch is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
mr2murch's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Snowman, I HAD to have speedway blue. They asked at the dealership what my second choice of color was. My reply was "no" LoL. The silver is nice though. Maybe you can talk the wife into letting you get a SWB in a few years and you can have your own tacoma fleet going on
Old 04-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #9
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and

You should edit your location as it is showing your e-mail address.