LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from North NJ

Old 04-19-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
The Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant future
Name: James
The Big O's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from North NJ

Hello all. My name is James and I just bought my first Taco which I get to pick up from the dealer tomorrow. I'm going for a black & chrome theme and I'm very interested in modding my truck. I have done multiple car stereo set ups in the past and I'm good with my hands. I've been reading over the forum for the past couple of days and there are some nice trucks on this site.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from TX.

Post pics when you get it.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Who could possibly help a guy from NJ that wants advice on modding his truck?

Welcome to TW!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya James
Old 04-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #7
The Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant future
Here are some pics of the truck, I just got it today. Very happy. I have some parts on the way...

And a pic with the bike... I wish I had more space to take pics than just the street
Old 04-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Lots of potential in both of those rides!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big O View Post
Here are some pics of the truck, I just got it today. Very happy. I have some parts on the way...

And a pic with the bike... I wish I had more space to take pics than just the street
Nice truck! I'm from north jersey too, did you buy from Crestmont Toyota? I'm trying to make out the plate. If so, how did they treat you? I'm going to buy mine next month. Thanks and good luck with it!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from north jersey (little falls)
Old 04-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Check out the local thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-nj-tacos.html
Old 04-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #12
I bought it from Hudson Toyota because my girlfriend's father works for their dealership network so I only paid $200 over cost They swapped it from Crestmont toyota on 23 so that's what it says on the plate.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #13
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big O View Post
I bought it from Hudson Toyota because my girlfriend's father works for their dealership network so I only paid $200 over cost They swapped it from Crestmont toyota on 23 so that's what it says on the plate.
Where are you from?I bought my 3 tacomas from Hudson Toyota. I only deal with Allen Edwards.awsome guy. My family bought over 10 cars from Allen an Hudson. Service department BLOWS!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #15
I live in Lyndhurst so it was a quick drive over there... My sales rep went on vacation and nobody picked up my case so I was lost for a few days but once that was sorted out the customer service was quick and easy. Can't complain with the deal I got. My father bought a Camry from East Coast on 17S and hated the people there. He felt like everyone was trying to BS him and was lying to him. I got that vibe too I test drove a used Taco there and they had to jump it to start it. I said I wanted a new battery in there if I bought it but the guy told me "oh no the battery is fine we turn them off when they're on the lot so it doesn't die and you have to jump it to get it going again." Last time I checked there is no on/off switch on a car battery...
Old 04-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #16
Machine gun shits

I lived in lyndhurst for 30years. Maybe I know you???? Inbox me your name.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #17
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Who could possibly help a guy from NJ that wants advice on modding his truck?

Welcome to TW!
I'm pretty sure his idea of modding and yours are so different
Old 04-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #18
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I lived in lyndhurst for 30years. Maybe I know you???? Inbox me your name.
Wow, that brings back memories. We used to "cruise" many a night on ridge road in NA.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #19
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by toojayz View Post
Wow, that brings back memories. We used to "cruise" many a night on ridge road in NA.
Lol back in the 90s it was mustang and camaro blvd. I had a 83 z28. They passed the "no cruising" law that killed it. You from NA?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #20
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Lol back in the 90s it was mustang and camaro blvd. I had a 83 z28. They passed the "no cruising" law that killed it. You from NA?
No but was there all the time. I grew up in Palisades park and Cliffside park. I had a GT back then! lol