Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Kid here!

Old 05-17-2007, 01:13 AM   #1
BigGeeDee67 is on a distinguished road

BigGeeDee67's Tacoma Gallery
Cool New Kid here!

I have 2 Tacoma's, a 06 and a 99 Tacoma.
2006 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab Sport 4.0L/V6, Pro comp 6” Stage II Lift with Pro Coil Overs & MX-6 Mono Adjustable Rear Shocks, Pro Comp 17” 607 Chrome Stryker’s Wheels, Pro Comp 35” Xtreme AT’s, Pro Comp Accessories- Skid Plate & Traction Bars, Volant Cold Air Intake, Street & Performance Throttle Body Spacer, JBA Titanium Ceramic Headers, TRD Exhaust (change out muffler) with MagnaFlow Muffler, UniChip Performance Computer Module, Webasto Aftermarket Sunroof, Eclipse System- AVN30D Head Unit, Backup Camera, 8 CD Changer & iPC-106 iPod interface, Byron & Davis Media DVD/CD System with 2 AudioVox DVD Headrest Screens, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Husky Floor Liners, Motorola IHF1000 BlueTooth Handsfree Car Kit, Genuine Toyota Accessories- Roof Rack, Bed Extender, Bed Net & Bed Mat, Westin Platinum Side Steps, Rhino Chrome Hitch Steps, Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock.
1999 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Extended Cab V6, Pro Comp- Xterrain Tires and 2 1/2 Lift Spacers, Heavy Duty Bilstien Shocks, Volant Cold Air Intake, Street & Performance Throttle Body Spacer, Downey Ceramic Headers, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Jet Chip CPU, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Husky Floor Liners, SmittyBuilt Black Side Steps, Westin Black Safari Bars, Rhino Black Hitch Steps.
I also have a 89 4Runner work in Progress. Last Model Year of the Removable Rear Top.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #2
sak3358 is on a distinguished road

sak3358's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the group. I'm pretty much stock....got a bobble head on the dash.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:45 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW!

Holy Junk! That is a TON of modifications. Congrats on the awesome trucks. I look forward to hearing how you did all that (and seeing some pictures, of course).
Old 05-17-2007, 04:57 AM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
drool....... oopps (ahem) welcome to TW did you post your taco in the gallery for a close up look?
Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
drool....... oopps (ahem) welcome to TW did you post your taco in the gallery for a close up look?
drool is right! welcome bro
Old 01-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
biorunner1 is on a distinguished road
biorunner1's Tacoma Gallery
Yup you have alot of great mods. I am interested in knowing in your oppinion, which perfomance mods made the most difference for you? Did you do everything at once? The reason I ask is because I just did my entire exhaust system custom with Thorley Headers, and I didnt really notice much difference. At least not compared to the difference I gained when I added my AFE intake.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:25 PM   #8
Nitro_rc is on a distinguished road

Nitro_rc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The reason I ask is because I just did my entire exhaust system custom with Thorley Headers, and I didnt really notice much difference.
Did you remove second set of CAT also, the one welded on the Y pipe? If so were did you get/buy your the Y pipe?
Old 01-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #10
biorunner1 is on a distinguished road
biorunner1's Tacoma Gallery
I did nothing to the Y pipes or cats, it's all stock. I had a local muffler shop(Friend of a Friends Shop dot the Cat Back and Cat forward set up) I would consider removing at least 2 of the 4 cats, but I live in California, and not sure what I can get away with. If the gains are significant enough I may just get the urd Y pipes (when they are available)and swap them when I plan on going off road. What do you think? Any suggestions? What about that URD MAF that is mentioned from time to time on the forums? Do you think that would help?
Old 10-02-2008, 07:50 AM   #11
bmyers98 is on a distinguished road
bmyers98's Tacoma Gallery
bug shield brand?

BigGeeDee67, can you please tell me what brand your bug shield is? I've seen many before but most have a pretty big gap between the hood and shield. Yours doesn't appear to have a gap...that's what I've been looking for.
thanks,
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #13
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome the the forum man, enjoy...
Old 10-03-2008, 07:20 AM   #14
bmyers98 is on a distinguished road
bmyers98's Tacoma Gallery
New Kid here!

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll find a lot more useful information and tips on here. I already have quite a few. I'll post pics soon.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:42 AM   #16
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa

hehe...I finally got to use it.

I'm interested in seeing a pic of the sunroof. That's the one thing I miss on my truck now. Since it's aftermarket, I'd be worried of leaks down the road though.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:45 AM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Impressive! Welcome!