Notices

NEW CANADIAN

Old 04-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
tacomike36 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
tacomike36's Tacoma Gallery
NEW CANADIAN

Hey everyone.

iv been creeping this site for a little while now and decided to join today. I recently bought a '08 TRD Off Road in black ... had a dakota before that. All i can say for a difference is WOW the big three got a lot of catching up to do LOL. I'd also like to say that i hate you guys all ready lol. You guys are putting WAY to many ideas in my head allready. I would like to make it truly off road ready, but not too crazy cuz i wont be in the trails enough to justify it. But i would also like it to last as long as possible. Any suggestions? or advice? and ill post some pics soon.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW from iowa!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from BC

Do mods now while our money is worth more that theirs .

Old 04-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and enjoy your truck...they are trail ready stock as long as you do not go too extreme.....sure if fun to mod though!!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #5
tacomike36 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
tacomike36's Tacoma Gallery
thank you guys.
I'm trying to decide on my first mod. there are so many i want to do lol. And I've all ready taken full advantage of the dollar i got a U.S truck. I would like to get the fly eyes light but they don't ship to Canada .

What I'm hoping to have in the long run is a 3 inch lift on 33s with trail armor so i can actually use the 3 inches. A satoshi grill, full intake and exhaust. Possibly a S/C kit in the veryyyyyy distant future. I know I'm forgetting stuff but oh well.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:47 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!