Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally Got My Taco!!! (Merritt Is., FL)

Old 05-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
GatorLou is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Lt Col
GatorLou's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Finally Got My Taco!!! (Merritt Is., FL)

Thought I'd never get out of that luxury SUV - my wife's 05 Acura MDX. A great car, but a bear to haul around a boat or load up with fix-it stuff. We started to blame each other for who treated it the worse.

To make matters worse we had a boocoo miles on the Acura - close to 100K. Tried to sell it private. Even with the mileage, the book value was around $18000. I even brought the price down to $14250. But no one could get it financed.

So traded-in and belly-up to a 07 Taco, Pre-Runner, TRD Sport, double cab with 48K miles on it. It was certified, and we got the 100K, 8year BTB wrapper. Cost us an arm and leg - man!!! But,they gave us $13,000 on the Acura - which was about $2K more than any other Toy dealership.

Love the new truck. I put the roof racks on myself (very easy), and this weekend I'm about to install the Blu Logic bluetooth adapter. Eventually might need the step tubes or stainless steel running boards - to reach the stuff on the roof rack!!! But, did notice recently a slight valve tapping noise. Had two different dealers look at it - said "normal," and not a problem. Hope that's right

Got to haul some stuff the other day - sweet!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw. And welcome from viera fl like 10 minutes away wave neighbor.