1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 Tacoma Double cab TX|Pro

Discussion in 'New Members' started by VolcomTacoma, May 25, 2011.

1. May 25, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    Hey guys,

Well, this is my first truck, traded in my old eclipse I bought when i first got back from overseas to get my new truck in November. As soon as i saw it, I totally fell in love. I'm in the US Navy, currently on deployment in the gulf, stationed out of San Diego. I'll be coming home in about a month, after 8 years of faithful service, and hopefully finding a job in good 'ole SD. I'm originally from Orange County, anyways, so its a short little hop to visit family.

The Tacoma is black, I've already ordered a black bull guard for it, and some black tube steps. My girlfriend ordered the tube steps for me for my B-day, but i don't remember the Brand. hopefully they are somewhat good quality.

I've been scanning the forums for the past 2 days, since i found them, and have found many good articles for things i can do cheaply to my Tacoma. Now I'm already debating on whether i should go for gunmetal or trying to match the TRD red for all my badges. As well, i need to go find a nice, cheap grill to get rid of the Stock Chrome one.

Its nice to meet you all, I've got another whole month to do nothing but stare at all the interesting topics, and then it's homeward bound and time to start messing around with the truck :D. Maybe I'll see some of you around town, who knows. I'm the black TX|Pro with 2 giant Volcom stickers in the back window, and probably a custom Volcom trailer hitch filler. In case you hadn't noticed, i'm a big Volcom fan ;-).

~J

2. May 25, 2011 at 6:20 PM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!

3. May 25, 2011 at 7:39 PM
    Hardscrabble

Hardscrabble Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    McDonough, GA
    Vehicle:
    ‘20 Sport M/T AC 4WD & '15 TRDOR DCSB 4WD
    A little of this and a little of that.
  4. May 26, 2011 at 9:41 AM
    Murphy1

Murphy1 Blaggard

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    10 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Fog Lights "a la Caribe Style", seat belt chime off, 20% tint up front. Undercover classic tonneau cover
    Welcome to TW from East Tennessee
    1stday_aa780cd1eb29952e1d4cfdb0220bdc148a46dfed.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top