Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Bout time

Old 05-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Jbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time

Hello!
I guess it would be time to introduce my self, been here for a week or so.
My name is James, Jbones is perfectly fine by me.
I own a 2003 Tacoma TRD 3.4l V6.
Im 18 years old, and im from southern california.
I am an inspiring photgrapher which is what im going to major in and HOPEFULLY turn into a career for myself.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from saskatchewan
Old 05-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
Jbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
thanks cantac09 and rldtaco, glad to be here.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Blaggard
Murphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Murphy1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from East Tennessee