Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy from Arkansas

Old 10-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
The Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud of
The Shape's Tacoma Gallery
New guy from Arkansas

Hey guys my name is James I am from Forrest City, AR. I bought my '07 2wd A/T Reg Cab brand new two years ago next month. Previous to the tacoma I had nothing but mustangs. I enjoyed modding them for years , but one day just got fed up with sepnding all my time spinning wrenches and decided I needed a rock solid dependable DD. Because of Toyota's reputation I chose my tacoma. Now almost two years later all of the mustangs are gone and the truck has 21K trouble free miles on it! I am now getting interested in maybe appearance and/or slight performance mods and found this site while searching for Tacoma forums.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 AM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Maybe?? Slight mods?? lol,You've come to the right place. Welcome to TW.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! i have family in west memphis, blytheville and lake village!!