Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

FJ noob to the Tacoma World forums...

Old 06-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #1
FooFightingFJ will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
FooFightingFJ's Tacoma Gallery
FJ noob to the Tacoma World forums...

Hello TW users! My cousin Shiftin2Sixth told me that there are a bunch of fellow FJ Cruisers up here... Tacoma's, FJ's... they both rock! Hope Im welcome here, because the FJCruiserFoums.com site is soooo slow! Much quicker here.

ANyhow, I own an '07 Toy FJ Cruiser with newly added mods. Shiftin2Sixth and I installed my Pro Comp 3" lift two weekends ago. Also, acquired some mud terrains, lights, Smitty Built nerfs and a beat-up rack basket. Lookin' a little bit tougher now. My newbie butt has only been offin' for a couple of years, an introduction to the sport by my cuz. Im loving it! (not a reference to McDonalds!) I fear not, roughing up my truck, to an extent. Battle scars are invited.

Looking forward to meeting some experienced OHV'ers, lerning and doing some excursions with local members! F the pavement!

FooFightingFJ
Josh
Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Great intro cuz. Welcome!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, pics of said FJ ?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Welcome to TW, pics of said FJ ?
I have one in my gallery
Old 06-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO

Welcome! We draw a hard bargain around here...get us some pics!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post

Welcome! We draw a hard bargain around here...get us some pics!

The only picture I took.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #10
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
The only picture I took.

I spy FIERCE Attitude M/Ts on the FJ! I've got them on my truck and on my FJ! Great tire.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
I spy FIERCE Attitude M/Ts on the FJ! I've got them on my truck and on my FJ! Great tire.
Yeah he got 6 of them 2 new 4 used for like $500
Old 06-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #12
FJ Cruiser

Nice! I picked up 4 brand new for $775
Old 06-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #13

Im back from picking up one of my tykes at preschool. Working on U/L'ing a few pics of the newly, un-stockified FJ... Thanks y'all for the warm welcome!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard!!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #16

Thats me in the pics above cleaning the lame plastic parts on my rig. Those OEM parts will be stripped someday and replaced with better flares. When my money tree starts producing... of course.
[/IMG]
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFightingFJ View Post
Thats me in the pics above cleaning the lame plastic parts on my rig. Those OEM parts will be stripped someday and replaced with better flares. When my money tree starts producing... of course.
[/IMG]
Can I get some seeds from that money tree?
Old 06-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #18

Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #19

Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #20
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC