Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

What's Up Ya'll

Old 06-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Talking What's Up Ya'll

Hi everybody, my name is Kevin and I've just placed an order today for a 2011 Tacoma 4X2 Access Cab 2.7L with an Automatic in Timberland Mica with a Sand Beige interior.

I was pretty bummed out to learn that it isn't possible to get a Timberland Mica exterior with a Graphite interior. WTF?!

I also was bummed to learn that you cannot get a Pyrtie Mica exterior with a Sand Beige interior. WTF?! AGAIN!

The Timberland needs a Graphite interior and the Pyrite needs a Beige interior! That makes sense doesn't it??

Alright sorry for that little rant but that's just my two cents.

Anyway I currently drive a 1993 4Runner 4X2 3.0L with an Automatic in Forest Green Metallic with a Grey interior. (The way I wanted my Taco to be...)
Old 06-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
welcome....i'm sure if you pay someone enough money you could get the graphite interior
Old 06-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
welcome....i'm sure if you pay someone enough money you could get the graphite interior
Oh mannn I tried!

The salesman at the dealer said it could be a 6 month to a 12 month wait and was like let's do it!

But they kept saying it's not possible and eventually I said whatever... I think I was just being too picky so it'll all work out in the end.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #4
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
wet okole seat covers..they will give you any color seat you want..literally..only wish i could afford some for my self ahah
Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #7

Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
wet okole seat covers..they will give you any color seat you want..literally..only wish i could afford some for my self ahah
Really?

I'll have to look those up later today. But the only problem with getting different color seat covers is the rest of the interior is going to be beige...

But I'll have to see, Thanks for the suggestion!