Notices

New member from San Antonio, Texas

Old 06-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
uiwcardinalarmy is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Jerome
uiwcardinalarmy's Tacoma Gallery
New member from San Antonio, Texas

What's up guys? I'm a new member, just got a job so I'm thinking about doing some serious mods to my truck. Its an 06 tacoma DC w/ magnaflow 500's.

I've had the truck for over a year and have done absolutely nothing but change the oil frequently. Reason I'm doing this now is because I'm going to stationed in Oklahoma for a while and I plan on doing alot of off-roading since I hear there's not much for a Texas boy to there. Haha

I'm aiming for headers, intake and new suspension. Any suggestions on a budget-friendly 3" lift kit?
Old 06-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Eat Texas.

Do a little searching around the site and you'll find tons of info on 3" lifts. Hint: Avoid spacers and blocks
Old 06-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
just saw your in SA and you have a pre runner... and you want to wheel it? if your going to be offroad dont mod this truck and get a 4x4 if you can
Old 06-15-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
sup
Old 06-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:37 AM   #7
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Welcome from AZ!
Old 06-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #8
uiwcardinalarmy is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Jerome
uiwcardinalarmy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome! But yeah, I don't plan on going too crayuz with the mods (because its not 4x4). I just want to be able to do some light off roading while minimizing my chances of getting stuck. I'm for sure b going to be doing too much mudding.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:02 AM   #9
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy