LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi Everybody!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:08 AM   #1
kevinmroczko is on a distinguished road
kevinmroczko's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Everybody!

Ok, read that with your best Dr Nick voice.

I have a 1998 4WD Tacoma. I am in the Air Force, and I'm stationed in England. I just thought I'd register on this forum to try to learn a bit more about the best damn truck that I have ever owned!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! How are things on the other side of the pond?
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Welcome to TW! How are things on the other side of the pond?
Thanks! Things are pretty good. You just have to keep in mind that there is no place else in the world that is as convenient as the US. We are having a great time over here, but we are ready to head back. We leave here in November for Tucson AZ. If anybody ever gets a chance to live overseas, I highly recommend it....but I would only do it for a limited time!

The 4-wheeling is pretty good. They have what are called "green lanes". They are just roads that haven't been paved and with all the rain we get here, you can just imagine the mud!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I was deployed to Spain for 6 months and I had a great time. Wouldn't mind going back for a vacation.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:25 PM   #5
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome To Tw. I Hope It Was A Great Experience
Old 05-30-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!! hows the food over there??( had to ask bout the food)!!
Old 05-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
welcome to the forum!! hows the food over there??( had to ask bout the food)!!
The Indian, Chinese, Italian food etc are all outstanding. The British food is VERY bland and greasy.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:36 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
whats up bro and welcome. whats your job, i'm an AGE mechanice at Seymour Johnson
Old 05-31-2007, 05:37 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
whats up bro and welcome. whats your job, i'm an AGE mechanice at Seymour Johnson
I'm a helicopter mechanic right now, but I'm heading for retraining when we leave here. I'm going to be a flight engineer on HH-60 Pavehawks. How is Seymour?