1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Water in the drivers floor.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ttu, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Jun 29, 2011 at 9:49 PM
    ttu

ttu [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2001 tacoma SR5
    lots of extras
    Im a new member from Tennessee. I bought a 2000 tacoma SR5 with alot of extras its a great trk but I have one problem. I have had the truck for about a mo and when it rains the drivers floor gets wet. It is not standing but quite a bit of water and it seems to be only when your driving in rain not sitting still. I have looked at every cable ect coming in the cab and everything looks fine. I need help does anyone have a idea of what is going on? thanks I look forward to getting alot of good ideas and info.

2. Jun 29, 2011 at 9:52 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    First off, welcome to TW. Its interesting you brought this up cause someone else with a 2nd gen just made a thread about he same problem except the 2nd gens have a TSB for it and you can take it to the dealer to get it fixed. I guess on the 2nd gens the water was coming from under the dash board. I'm sure someone else will chime in on this.

3. Jun 30, 2011 at 2:19 AM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    i had a brand new second gen and it had a ton of water on driver side floor. somewhere under the wiper cowl is where they determained the leak to be coming from. they bought it back with 185 miles on it...lol

Products Discussed in

To Top