Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Need advice on lift kit for my tacoma

Old 07-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
Jer07 is on a distinguished road
Jer07's Tacoma Gallery
Need advice on lift kit for my tacoma

Hey guys, I have an 09 tacoma 4x4 trd sport double cab long bed and I am not sure what direction I wanna go with a lift. I have the trd package so i am trying to still use the suspension that came with the truck. All i am trying to do is give the truck a more aggressive appearance without going overboard. any suggestions????? By the way I am new user and this is my first post. I hope I did it right.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
we get like 2 threads for this a day at least. there is a search function where you can search for lifts...

in the front go with bilstein 5100s and in the rear a AAL.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! This should get you started but 97yota is right, 5100's are a good, cheap lift and allow you to reuse your factory coils.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...uide-read.html
Old 07-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #4
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
^^ what they said
Old 07-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer07 View Post
Hey guys, I have an 09 tacoma 4x4 trd sport double cab long bed and I am not sure what direction I wanna go with a lift. I have the trd package so i am trying to still use the suspension that came with the truck. All i am trying to do is give the truck a more aggressive appearance without going overboard. any suggestions????? By the way I am new user and this is my first post. I hope I did it right.
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV.
If you got questions check the forum list for proper catagory and try searching that forum. A good posibility it has already been asked and answered.