Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Columbia, SC

Old 10-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
Xtra-SPunk will become famous soon enough
Xtra-SPunk's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Columbia, SC

Hey everyone!

Let me start off by saying that this is my first truck. I'm a sports car lover at heart but was in need of something with more room and utility....and I must say...there is no other truck in the same class that even comes close to the Tacoma!

Here are a few pics that I took earlier today. She is a 2008 Tacoma X-SP. Came with 20" Enkies, Borla intake filter, Borla cat-back exaust, and the X-SP CF interior kit and X-SP mats. I painted the brake calipers red and did the fog light mod. Seeing that I'm a tuner at heart...there is no telling what else I'll mod.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Damn,That's a sharp looking truck. Welcome to TW.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, great pics, nice truck
Old 10-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Nice truck!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Definately a sharp looking truck! Welcome to TW. Just curious, being a sports car guy, why didn't you get an X-Runner?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!! nice looking tacoma!!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Definately a sharp looking truck! Welcome to TW. Just curious, being a sports car guy, why didn't you get an X-Runner?
Good question....and I hope I don't get any flack from the X-Runner guys for this cause I think they are pretty neat as well....but, I felt like a truck should be a truck. If I need to go off the beaten path for any odd reason I'll be able to do so. I have a car with a body kit already and it can be a pain to drive around due to being so low to the ground. I'm always very cautious when driving it around town. The Taco mixes it up and gives me the opportunity to leave the stress of possibly messing up a bumper at home
Old 10-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #8
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! Its a huge difference going from the Taco to your other car. I have the taco and a couple of MINI's and going from sitting up so high to the low sports car....well there is just nothing else like it! Enjoy!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I love those Enekies. If I was ever going for the "street" look, I would buy those in a heartbeat.

Welcome to TW!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey man, i meant to say earlier.....we are having a tacoma meet at uwharrie in november. you should come out and camp with us....good times man...offroading, camping,fishing and drinking!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #11
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra-SPunk View Post
Good question....and I hope I don't get any flack from the X-Runner guys for this cause I think they are pretty neat as well....but, I felt like a truck should be a truck. If I need to go off the beaten path for any odd reason I'll be able to do so. I have a car with a body kit already and it can be a pain to drive around due to being so low to the ground. I'm always very cautious when driving it around town. The Taco mixes it up and gives me the opportunity to leave the stress of possibly messing up a bumper at home
Good deal. Sounds like you made a well thought out decision.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 PM   #13
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
that truck is bad to the bone dude. Not to mention your a heck of a photographer. Like the pic in the parking garage real well. Looks like a Tacoma advertisement. BTW welcome!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:39 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey man, i meant to say earlier.....we are having a tacoma meet at uwharrie in november. you should come out and camp with us....good times man...offroading, camping,fishing and drinking!!!
I noticed that thread in the South East forum...I may be out of town that weekend though...I'll know more in the coming weeks to see if I can make it out there. Sounds like it'll be a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
that truck is bad to the bone dude. Not to mention your a heck of a photographer. Like the pic in the parking garage real well. Looks like a Tacoma advertisement. BTW welcome!
Thanks bro! I have a couple more pics from that "photo session" lol but I didn't want to clutter the thread...unless you all would like to see them?
Old 10-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra-SPunk View Post
I noticed that thread in the South East forum...I may be out of town that weekend though...I'll know more in the coming weeks to see if I can make it out there. Sounds like it'll be a good time!

Thanks bro! I have a couple more pics from that "photo session" lol but I didn't want to clutter the thread...unless you all would like to see them?
cool deal man......it usually is a great time!!!

as far as the pics....bring them on man...we love pics round here!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:54 PM   #17
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Columbia SC here too, Northeast, SandHills. Maybe you,me and the cop can meet at the OutPost in Elgin for some 'slawdogs....Or there is always the last resort, Hooters!
Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Columbia SC here too, Northeast, SandHills. Maybe you,me and the cop can meet at the OutPost in Elgin for some 'slawdogs....Or there is always the last resort, Hooters!
hell....all ya'll head up here to rock hill, and we'll go get some good bbq man!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #19
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
That's a good idea, nothing like the insides of a large farm animal to keep me happy. Have yet to find something good with more food than I can handle.

Suggestions? Love them ribs........
Old 10-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
That's a good idea, nothing like the insides of a large farm animal to keep me happy. Have yet to find something good with more food than I can handle.

Suggestions? Love them ribs........
that sounds like a winner to me!

yay for another CA member!

where abouts in columbia are ya? I stay out in Elgin but i work in Columbia...im trying my damnedest to place that garage but i cant quite see enough of it