LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Old 07-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
ICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sean K.
ICONRacer's Tacoma Gallery
New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Hey Guys!

My name is Sean Kepler and i joined the ICON team late last year and mainly work in the R&D dept but also help product development/sales. I made an account to chat when I'm free and to keep you guys updated on all the new stuff going on here at ICON Vehicle Dynamics!

Sean@IconVehicleDynamics.com is my email, feel free to email me or PM me if anything comes up and I can help in any way!

Here are some pics of what i do for fun!

I may not have a yota, but i still like to have fun. Definitly learned a lot from here and working with DMZ on a few projects.
Attached Thumbnails
New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics-1060348507_l.jpg   New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics-offset1475.jpg   New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics-2011-03-05-11.19.14.jpg   New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics-dsc00492.jpg   New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics-img_0651.jpg  

New here, From ICON Vehicle Dynamics-407.jpg  
Old 07-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I had an IVD system for my F250 and it was a fantastic lift. You guys make great products.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
ICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to beholdICONRacer is a splendid one to behold

Well I cant give them away, but you guys should know... We are coming out with tubular UCA's for almost all current makes and models.

oh yea, we were thinking of holding a drawing or have a free raffle on getting a "free" set of arms if we can use your truck for test fitment, toyota or not!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!! What kind of bike do you ride?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #7

just toasted the bottom end on my 06 kxf250 and just got a 08 kxf450 to ride. itsa bit much for the track, but it should be fun in glamis
Old 07-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #9
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICONRacer View Post
Well I cant give them away, but you guys should know... We are coming out with tubular UCA's for almost all current makes and models.

oh yea, we were thinking of holding a drawing or have a free raffle on getting a "free" set of arms if we can use your truck for test fitment, toyota or not!
Im in!!! Hopefully being in Chicago dosen't exclude me.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

DEAL! 97 yota 4wd first gen

welcome from az!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just toasted the bottom end on my 06 kxf250 and just got a 08 kxf450 to ride. itsa bit much for the track, but it should be fun in glamis

nice! i got a 07 crf450r. i fucked my 250 too. (crank, cylinder, piston, head, valves. yeah that sucked ass)
Old 07-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very nice!!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #15
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

When are they letting Kreg out? lol
Old 07-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #16
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Welcome Sean!!!!!!!! Just so you know I think you should use my truck for the test fitment it would go REAL NICE with the rest of my ICON set up just saying!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #17

well the 05 taco is the last arm getting done and we wont need "A" truck till about early august! i will see about making a poll/raffle/thingy on our site and have you guys sign up!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #18
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Guys!

My name is Sean Kepler and i joined the ICON team late last year and mainly work in the R&D dept but also help product development/sales. I made an account to chat when I'm free and to keep you guys updated on all the new stuff going on here at ICON Vehicle Dynamics!

Sean@IconVehicleDynamics.com is my email, feel free to email me or PM me if anything comes up and I can help in any way!

Here are some pics of what i do for fun!

I may not have a yota, but i still like to have fun. Definitly learned a lot from here and working with DMZ on a few projects.
welcome aboard sean! hook it up with some Omega's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
Welcome

When are they letting Kreg out? lol
oh no you didn't! lol
Old 07-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #19
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well the 05 taco is the last arm getting done and we wont need "A" truck till about early august! i will see about making a poll/raffle/thingy on our site and have you guys sign up!
This is perfect my Birthday is at the ned of July what better than a road trip down south for great truck parts!!!!!!!! HEHE!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #20

well be sure to check our website and all the stuff we have going on. Going to try to help keep things updated on there and on here. We recently sponsored a Female Driver in the Lucas Oil Series, you can check it out here
http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/_...-stock-racer/#

and like our Facebook Page!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000031994079