Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from North Carolina...

Old 07-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
HolyTaco is on a distinguished road
HolyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Hello from North Carolina...

Hello all,

New member wanting to check-in. I have a brand new 2011 TRD Sport...silver in color. About 600 miles so far, and loving every second of it.

I came here to find out what aftermarket/addons owners are adding to their Tacomas. Already have my eye on a skid plate from BudBuilt from about 30 minutes of looking around!

So the question to start things off....you just got a brand new TRD Sport...what would be the first thing you would add? What would be the most benefit?

Thanks!

HolyTaco
Old 07-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Quote:
I came here to find out what aftermarket/addons owners are adding to their Tacomas. Already have my eye on a skid plate from BudBuilt from about 30 minutes of looking around!
You definitely came to the right place. May I recommend http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/ here you can interact with more NC Tacoma owners and check meets / trips that you may be interested in, but proceed at your own risk :]
Old 07-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
Where the road ends my ADVenture begins!!!
trey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to all

Air Force: F-22A Crew Chief
Name: Trey
trey8789's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to trey8789
welcome to TW dude
Old 07-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from raleigh
Old 07-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC, Im running Budbuilts and couldn't be happier with their products!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Jacksonville aka J Vegas
Old 07-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
HolyTaco is on a distinguished road
HolyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for all the warm welcoming. Also thanks for the Southeastern regional link....definitely will be keeping it bookmarked.

I am in Eastern NC....definitely would prefer the Western half of the state, as I am originally from the Appalachian mountains near WV/MD/PA.....definitely missing that topography now that I live in a very very flat place.

Thanks again!

HolyTaco
Old 08-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
junglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Infantryman
Name: Bob
junglefighter25's Tacoma Gallery
You the redheaded dude I saw on I85 yesterday with the Access Cab?
Old 08-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #10
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from the western part of the state you miss so much...lol
Old 08-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #12
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
where you from???? welcome from greenville
Old 08-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #13
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! Where in eastern carolina....?
Old 08-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #14
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
^^^wtf youre in the same town as me nvm i remeber you, didnt you have a red taco?
Old 08-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
welcome from south mills nc
Old 08-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #16
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
^^^wtf youre in the same town as me nvm i remeber you, didnt you have a red taco?
yea. we went to the same high school. your truck was the one that made mine look puny
Old 11-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #17
rik is on a distinguished road
Name: rik
rik's Tacoma Gallery
ok, so new that i am still floating around all these ,what you call it? threads. and here i be in carrboro with my new, 011,trd sport,dclb,4x4, are - mx cap,custom aluminum rack ,with a danno low profile carrier, now this is where i messed up by trusting , a 3 inch leveling kit, a now get this,roadmaster active susupension in the rear. sitting on mickey tompson baja atz radial 265/70r17 with boze stinger 6 wheels. so stuck with some stuff that plain not right, trying for a slight lift , hold sleeping platform and camping stuff. need local or there about , help
Old 11-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #18
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 11-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #19
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
hello from L.V.