Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member - Charlotte, NC

Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
asujp is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
asujp's Tacoma Gallery
New Member - Charlotte, NC

I bought my 2010 in November. I'm ready to make it my own!

Does anybody know of a good shop in Charlotte, NC (or near Charlotte, I live in Waxhaw) that will help me with parts/labor.

Looking for lamps behind custom grill, bull bar, 3" lifts, etc.

Thanks everyone!

Attached is my Taco all "stocked out" at the dealership...
Attached Thumbnails
New Member - Charlotte, NC-silvertacojp.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from near asheville nc sorry cant help ya with the shops however if you post this in the southest section too ya might get alot more responces . good luck to ya
Old 07-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Jon!
Old 07-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #5
trdtaco10 will become famous soon enough

trdtaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Fayetteville! There is a shop I got my toolbox from that does work on trucks. I can't remember the name of it but its at 414 McGill Ave in Concord right at the intersection of 601 and Poplar Tent/McGill Ave. Probably half a mile from the intersection.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC