Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just lookin around

Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
DirtKingDodge is on a distinguished road
DirtKingDodge's Tacoma Gallery
Just lookin around

Hey fellas,

Dont mind me just lookin around. I dont have a Toyota but my dad has an oldie (soon to go to my brother) so Im just lookin around. Might pm one or 2 of you. Also just got some new wheels for my Dodge specifically because of your members had pics posted on there that kept gettin hits on google and I love the wheels! Anyway dont flame me too hard
Old 07-22-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Not many Dodge fans here, though the Cummins trucks are tanks (in my experiance)....
Old 07-22-2011, 06:28 AM   #3
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
Ha thats alright...it IS Tacomaworld lol. I would love to get a Cummins someday. That wont be for awhile just lifted my 1500 so Ill be living in that for awhile!
Old 07-22-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Nor-Cal! No problem if your a Dodge fan, we can't all be perfect right? Ask whatever is on your mind, I've learned a lot here myself. Usually I try to use the search function first to see if I can find an answer to my question first and I'll PM or post a thread if I still haven't found an answer.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:37 AM   #6
Hahah thanks fellas and will do!