Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello Everyone!!

Old 06-04-2007, 11:12 PM   #1
sgoveas is on a distinguished road

sgoveas's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Everyone!!

Great forum you all got here

I've been lurking for a few months now and finally went and bought a Tacoma!! Its an '07 double cab TRD sport with a manual transmission. All black!!

The bad part is that it won't arrive till mid AUGUST!!!!!!!
Looks like the next 3 months are gonna dragggggggggg

Can anyone recommend any Local (Mississauga, Ontario) or Canadian online retailers for truck accesories?? Not that I have anything against purchasing from the U.S, its just that the import duties are a killer!!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:00 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! Sorry about your truck being out so far. I went to the lot and told them what I wanted. They didn't have it, so they gave me one with more upgrades for the same price...

Can't help you much on the accessories. I haven't even made it outside of the U.S. yet. You could always drive down, buy "it", and put it on...

See, now I am just being a bad influence.

Anyway - Welcome to TW! You might want to talk to Themaster about Canadian aftermarket stuff...
Old 06-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!! maybe the next few months will fly by for ya....i hope they do anyway(im ready for hunting season to come back in)!!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
whoa bummer!!! august huh that's rough well in the meantime check out the gallery so you can make plans on your taco