Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Pickup

Old 07-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
nsene001 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
nsene001's Tacoma Gallery
First Pickup

I just recently traded in my '06 Jetta and purchased my dream truck, a '10 TRD O/R Access cab AUTO with 16k in Silver Streak Mica. AUTO wasn't my first choice but it was the best deal I could find so I took it. Looking forward to starting my mods soon.

Plan:
5100 Bilstein shocks
TSB aal (will be added soon)
Rims and tires (No idea what I want for either yet. Suggestions???)
Color-matched eyelids
HID retrofit
Truck covers USA Tonneau cover
Pop & Lock tailgate
Satoshi Grill
K&N Aircharger
Exhaust?? (Haven't found one yet with the tone that I want)
Old 07-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a pretty good list! Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW! What will come first on the list?
Old 07-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
Canadian member
tacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the rough

tacomian devil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsene001 View Post
I just recently traded in my '06 Jetta and purchased my dream truck, a '10 TRD O/R Access cab AUTO with 16k in Silver Streak Mica. AUTO wasn't my first choice but it was the best deal I could find so I took it. Looking forward to starting my mods soon.

Plan:
5100 Bilstein shocks
TSB aal (will be added soon)
Rims and tires (No idea what I want for either yet. Suggestions???)
Color-matched eyelids
HID retrofit
Truck covers USA Tonneau cover
Pop & Lock tailgate
Satoshi Grill
K&N Aircharger
Exhaust?? (Haven't found one yet with the tone that I want)
WOW, you are not only motivated... you are informed!

It took me three years to figure out that Satoshi Grill was NOT the name of a Seafood restaurant.

Rims. Thats a tough one. You will have lots of threads to browse to do here on TW. Looking forward to the pics!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #6
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy ur new addiction!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #7
nsene001 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
nsene001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomian devil View Post
WOW, you are not only motivated... you are informed!

It took me three years to figure out that Satoshi Grill was NOT the name of a Seafood restaurant.

Rims. Thats a tough one. You will have lots of threads to browse to do here on TW. Looking forward to the pics!
Yeah, I've found a few sets of rims on here already that I like but I need to do some more research, especially on tire size and backspacing ect.. Hopefully I will have time to start a new build thread soon and get some pic's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Sounds like a pretty good list! Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW! What will come first on the list?
The K&N Aircharger, Tonneau cover, and Pop & lock. The "lift" (if you can call bilsteins a lift), rims, and tires probably will not go on until I wear out the stock BFG's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
welcome !!! i think black always looks good with silver.(wheels)
That's what I was thinking. I am considering powder coating the stock TRD O/R rims black until I can find rims I like/can afford.