LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hey yalll

Old 07-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
waterwolf603 is on a distinguished road

waterwolf603's Tacoma Gallery
hey yalll

Hows it going everyone not sure if I am writing this in the correct forum but here we go anyway. My name is Erik I am from New Hampshire and have never really been into trucks or cars or anything. But there is something about the Taco's that git you into it. Back in January I got a 2011 SR5 and love it but now its time to get to work and do some mods to her, she is a silver access cab if anyone has any ideas or any advice to offer I am all ears I am meeting up with Gusher this weekend to try and put a plan of attack together. I have a few ideas but they are still in their infancy stage and not set in stone, as I really dont know too much yet.

Take care!!!!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
TexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy! take a look at the build threads to get ideas.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/
Old 07-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hello and welcome to TW!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
possom is on a distinguished road
possom's Tacoma Gallery
"yall" from New Hampshire? where are you originally from

Welcome to TW, from Texas!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #7
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! And as TexAggie already said, looking at the build threads will give you tons of ideas on mods. Good luck!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
welcome

if your 4x4 the yellow wire mod is the best and cheapest first mod for any 09+ tacoma

click the link in my sig for the mod thread
Old 07-29-2011, 05:13 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by possom View Post
"yall" from New Hampshire? where are you originally from

Welcome to TW, from Texas!

I was born and raised in NH just a good ol' boy from the woods!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:15 AM   #11

Thanks for the hospitality all and I decided to start with the interior last night I ordered custom fit max 4 camo seat covers from wet okole Ill start a thread with her stock before I do any mods and then as I start getting going ill add more.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #12
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the addiction!

Lots of good ideas and builds on here, read lots, ask question, and build your truck to be your own!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #13
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, and start thinking about how much $$ you got to drop on the mods.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Welcome, and start thinking about how much $$ you got to drop on the mods.

I already ordered a new grill from grill craft, a custom emblem from metalmiller, and some wet okole seat covers... Got a few more plans for the immediate future but prob cant tackle the lift and tires until tax season rolls around (no pun intended) ok maybe a little.

Products Discussed in this Thread