Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

As requested...my 2 co-pilots

Old 10-20-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
As requested...my 2 co-pilots

A forum member wanted to see a pic of what I haul in my double cab

Savannah and Charleston
Old 10-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Nice looking pooches you have!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the family!
Nice looking dogs!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I love to see smiling dogs....Welcome Motorshooter,Savannah and Charleston.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Dogs, The white one is beautiful but thats because i can see all of him
Old 10-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
So cute!!

Oh my...
Old 10-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Wilkerson View Post
Pictures of dogs always make me smile...
haha same with me!
Some day I'll have a lab of my own, someday!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:26 AM   #9
Tman is on a distinguished road

Navy: Chief Radioman (RMC SW)
Tman's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking dogs.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:48 AM   #10
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
scroll left ;-D ( at the bottom of your web page)
No what i meant is i can see all of the white dogs body
Old 10-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #11
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

The big black guy is Charleston

This little girl is Savannah

Together they are double trouble!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #12
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
what kind of dogs are they.... besides beautiful!!
Old 10-21-2008, 08:01 PM   #13

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Is the black one a lab because he look slightly like my dog who was half pit bull and half lab, and for the record he is a beautiful dog
Old 10-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #14
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Those are some really well done pictures of your pups!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:37 PM   #15
Motorshooter

Thanks for the nice compliments on my dogs. Savannah is a white Shepherd/lab mix. She is by far the fastest and smartest dog I have ever owned. Charleston is a black Belgian Shepherd, complete with the “racing stripe” fur down the back. He is very protective of his family. He only lets people he trusts near him and he really has to know a person for awhile before he allows them to pet him.

Both dogs do have a problem thou, they are both recovering alcoholics. They love beer, especially dark lager, like Sam Adams Black Lager or Guinness. It figures they would like the expensive stuff.

I’m glad you all enjoyed the images; I shot them last fall in the front yard. Photography is one half my profession, writing is the other half. I have a racing article appearing in the pages of Corvette Enthusiast magazine next month. Be sure to pick it up and give it a read.

I will try to shoot a few images of my truck in the near future and post them for everyone here.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #16
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorshooter View Post
Thanks for the nice compliments on my dogs. Savannah is a white Shepherd/lab mix. She is by far the fastest and smartest dog I have ever owned. Charleston is a black Belgian Shepherd, complete with the “racing stripe” fur down the back. He is very protective of his family. He only lets people he trusts near him and he really has to know a person for awhile before he allows them to pet him.

Both dogs do have a problem thou, they are both recovering alcoholics. They love beer, especially dark lager, like Sam Adams Black Lager or Guinness. It figures they would like the expensive stuff.

I’m glad you all enjoyed the images; I shot them last fall in the front yard. Photography is one half my profession, writing is the other half. I have a racing article appearing in the pages of Corvette Enthusiast magazine next month. Be sure to pick it up and give it a read.

I will try to shoot a few images of my truck in the near future and post them for everyone here.
i thought they had shephard in them.... i have two shephards!!! they are great dogs!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #17
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorshooter View Post

Shephard - German or Austrailan?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Wilkerson View Post
Shephard - German or Austrailan?
they look more like german shephard... i could be wrong
Old 10-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #20

haha like i said i could be wrong the black one really looks like my german shepards! not the white one though haha we need the owner to tell i guess...