New here check out my ride!

Old 07-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #21
Stohrm is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Stohrm's Tacoma Gallery
needs some satoshi love if you ask me
Old 07-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #23
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Any vids?

I bet that thing is fun to drive.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #24
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
wow that thing is so sick!

whats better than a turbo?

TWINS
Old 07-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #26
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
more details on the engine please!
Old 07-30-2011, 01:25 AM   #28
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
5. Why did you only trap 111 in your first run? at 650 hp that shouldn't even be possible to trap that slow...

Nice rig though... Looks like some twin turbonetics. what size?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdU_i...layer_embedded
Old 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #29
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Xrunner FTW!!! :handbang:
Old 07-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #30
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Xrunner FTW!!! :handbang:
Is that like finger banging, except more hardcore?
Old 08-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #31
TacomaTwins2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
TacomaTwins2's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys yea that is my old pics from XRU it used to be a stock motor with the old setup and had 450WHP Then PSI Racing built my block and I put it back together with the stock heads and had the intake custom made and added a 6puck bronze clutch and retuned it and were able to get 643WHP @29lbs of boost...I took it to the track 1 time and ran 12.45 ETA and 12.1 was the best time on my 22" wheels w/street tires.I recently added another fuel pump and 1600cc injectors and will be out again soon on E85 gas. Future mods:Port/polish heads and cams,valvesprings!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #33

Im running a Haltech e11 ecu .
Old 08-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #34
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Is that like finger banging, except more hardcore?

Old 08-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #35
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Nice X man.

Welcome to TW

Old 08-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #36
Dude. is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Lucas
Dude.'s Tacoma Gallery
Xrunners make me sad.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:31 AM   #37

Rear Rims are 22"X 12" and tires are (Pirelli)Zero's335- 25 -22"

1.My Rear Rims are 22"X 12" and tires are (Pirelli)Zero's335- 25 -22"
2.Intake was done by a custom fabricator in Miami,fl (Juanito) it was about $1,500. then I replaced the drive by wire with a 3" Throttle body w/cable to a custom gas pedal.
3.I'm using a Haltech E11 ECU.
4.PSI Racing in Miami built the motor w/custom Arias Pistons 8.5:1 and custom Eagle Rods.The heads are stock! (for now)lol also have the 170 thermostat and oil cooler.Turbonetics T3/T4 turbos and wastgates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
I am curious about the four things. Are those HRE's? If so, jealous, and how wide are your rear tires?

Two, who made your intake manifold and how much?

Three, which EMS are you using?

Four, who built your motor and what is done to it?

Sweet looking though man. Thumbs up!
Old 08-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #38
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
29 lb of boost

A bit surprised at how short the intake runners are.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #39
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit that motor is sexy
Old 08-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #40
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Found more info, I think, is this the old psi racing xrunner? http://www.wheelsjamaicahost.com/whe...topic=136471.0
^^ sweet truck! but everyone on that link cant speak english! shit!

[/QUOTE]
Truck deh a miami still, man seh him cyah too too press it much on di sub-urban streets cauz a law abiding citizen ...but u kno seh machine pon highway have a habit fi get up
[/QUOTE]