Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here check out my ride!

Old 08-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #41
TacomaTwins2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
TacomaTwins2's Tacoma Gallery
Dyno #rs

I have added my dyno sheet to my album pics from a while back its the last time I dyno'd my truck and it was at 29lbs of boost and the best so far.Hopefully this answers all those in doubt .This is an xtreme X! Thanks to all for your positive feedback and will continue to update with new mods and progress...
Old 08-05-2011, 01:21 AM   #42
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Nice x man but what size are they turbos? 29 lbs is a lot for stock heads... suprised they can hold it but I don't think anyone has blown the heads on these yet.... also what are you running fuel pump wise? you said you added another one...I'm guessing you had another one added inline with the current one? where did you get your injectors from?
Old 08-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #43
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that thing looks great! I'll bet its a blast to drive...wish mine had alot of go fast MODs lol
Old 08-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #44

Fuel Pumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
Nice x man but what size are they turbos? 29 lbs is a lot for stock heads... suprised they can hold it but I don't think anyone has blown the heads on these yet.... also what are you running fuel pump wise? you said you added another one...I'm guessing you had another one added inline with the current one? where did you get your injectors from?
My injectors were purchased from TD aurowerks in Miami. I was running 1 inline Weldon 600 series Pro comp capable up to 700hp.Then added another WELDON 600 so now each bank will have its own feed and pump to work with the new 1600cc injectors I installed.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #45
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTwins2 View Post
My injectors were purchased from TD aurowerks in Miami. I was running 1 inline Weldon 600 series Pro comp capable up to 700hp.Then added another WELDON 600 so now each bank will have its own feed and pump to work with the new 1600cc injectors I installed.
what fuel rails are you running? Turbo size?? lol.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #46

Turbos & fuel Rails

My turbos are Turbonetics T3/T4 57/59 non ball bearing turbos also my fuel rails are custom made and the stock intake bottom part was modified to use 1000cc injectors. Also as far as the heads go they are bone stock! And have had 1 problem with them I broke 1 intake cam ,replaced it and it is running again,I have xtra heads and will be porting and ordering springs & cams soon.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #47
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Wow nice set up bro. I'm guessing the same company made your fuel rails? The one that made the intake? Sweet set up but still don't understand how you had a 111 trap speed at 650 to the wheels?....
Old 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #48
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If you are going to spend that much money you might as well have bought the 2JZ motor...
Old 08-10-2011, 12:27 PM   #49

2jz??

Yea 2Jz would have been cheaper but more common and if that was the case I would have built a Supra...
Old 08-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #50
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
If you are going to spend that much money you might as well have bought the 2JZ motor...
Quote:
Yea 2Jz would have been cheaper but more common and if that was the case I would have built a Supra...
Exactly. Be different. Nice choice man.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #51
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My turbos are Turbonetics T3/T4 57/59 non ball bearing turbos also my fuel rails are custom made and the stock intake bottom part was modified to use 1000cc injectors. Also as far as the heads go they are bone stock! And have had 1 problem with them I broke 1 intake cam ,replaced it and it is running again,I have xtra heads and will be porting and ordering springs & cams soon.
Looking at the engine bay pics, it looks like your fuel rail is either -8AN or -10AN, but kind of hard to tell. Which one is it, but very nice?

Are you planning on running a surge tank your fueling, or keeping it as is with the current large inline?

I am running Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors right now. What brand are you using that made you have to customize the lower intake manifold to make them work?

I also noticed on your dyno graph that your rpms went to about 6500. Since your heads are stock, are you planning on upgrading the valve springs? I would highly recommend that if you hadn't thought about it.

Good job on the Caltracs. Keep that wheel hop at bay.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #52

Thanks! Def. have to work on traction and will probably be looking into smaller wheels with street slicks for the track once I retune it....Yes i went with the -8AN fuel lines & Fuel Rails,I was using Precision 1000cc now using Bosch 1600's with the Precisions the bottom part of the injector is thicker than on the Bosch so I had to drill out the holes on the botton manifold to accomidate and spacers for the fuel rails.For now leaving the fuel setup as is down the road maybe getting like a large fuel cell perhaps.
For now just have to keep the tank more at least half full to race..
As for the heads..I have the rev limmiter set for 6,800rpm but try to shift at 6500 or so..I am about to begin building new heads that I have off a spare motor and will be replacing the valve springs,porting&cams..its going to be a while until I put them together and even install them,for now one step at a time,I want to see how it runs on the E85 as is...Hopefully in about 2 weeks I may have results from tuning and will post them,thanks
Old 10-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #53

Cool Latest Tune Dyno results more HP to come!

Quote:
Thanks! Def. have to work on traction and will probably be looking into smaller wheels with street slicks for the track once I retune it....Yes i went with the -8AN fuel lines & Fuel Rails,I was using Precision 1000cc now using Bosch 1600's with the Precisions the bottom part of the injector is thicker than on the Bosch so I had to drill out the holes on the botton manifold to accomidate and spacers for the fuel rails.For now leaving the fuel setup as is down the road maybe getting like a large fuel cell perhaps.
For now just have to keep the tank more at least half full to race..
As for the heads..I have the rev limmiter set for 6,800rpm but try to shift at 6500 or so..I am about to begin building new heads that I have off a spare motor and will be replacing the valve springs,porting&cams..its going to be a while until I put them together and even install them,for now one step at a time,I want to see how it runs on the E85 as is...Hopefully in about 2 weeks I may have results from tuning and will post them,thanks
Just retuned check out this link!
http://forums.haltech.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9105
Old 10-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #54
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
top notch man. keep it up!
Old 08-25-2013, 02:10 AM   #57
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
BADASS!!!
Old 08-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #58
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Pretty engine