Notices

New in NY

Old 07-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Dancing Monkey
Friek is on a distinguished road

Name: Luke
Friek's Tacoma Gallery
New in NY

I've been a lurker here for a while and finally got around to joining. I have an '08 that I haven't done much to, but I sure do love the thing.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:36 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Where in NY? Welcome!
Old 07-30-2011, 05:02 AM   #4
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 07-30-2011, 05:18 AM   #5
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

Welcome. Havent done anything to mine yet. Where are you going to start?
Old 07-31-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
Dancing Monkey
Friek is on a distinguished road

Name: Luke
Friek's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome everyone. As to where in NY, I'm near Glens Falls (about an hour or more north of Albany). I used to live north of Syracuse about the same amount, but I got tired of the snow. Now I only have five months of snow in my yard instead of seven. And I haven't done much with the Taco yet, other than drive it. I have nearly 50K on it, and am in process of looking for new tires. Other than that, it has had the squeaky leaf spring fix & as soon as they come in more D rings in the bed. Not sure what is next.